Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think that completes the Argentinian Spurs XI

Gazzaniga
Foyth
Romero
Fazio
Taricco
GLC
Ardiles
Lamela
Maradona
Villa
Veliz
lineup code
[lineup]
Gazzaniga

Foyth Romero Fazio Taricco

GLC Ardiles

Lamela Maradona Villa

Veliz
[/lineup]

If he was a 1st team player, as reported by him not going out on loan, the logic would see 3 strikers into 1 position doesn't make sense.

Or two strikers and one prospect with the idea of getting him in, learning the system and building him up to be ready for when Kane leaves in a years time (if that is the case)

Do you really think we'd have gone into a season with a 19 year old, who's never touched European football, as back up to Richarlison?

Or two strikers and one prospect with the idea of getting him in, learning the system and building him up to be ready for when Kane leaves in a years time (if that is the case)

Do you really think we'd have gone into a season with a 19 year old, who's never touched European football, as back up to Richarlison?

I don't work for the club, I have no idea what they would do.

Did I really think we'd hire a criminal as a DOF, sack Conte and go months without a new manager, then not replace the DOF and then top it off by having a new Football CEO that can't start work?

I did now really think that?

Did I really think we wouldn't have signed a CB and organized such a poor pre-season when we have a new manager and new system?

No I did not really think that?

But I guess you really did think all of that because it was so obvious to Starks the greatest football mind on the fighting cock forum.

I don't work for the club, I have no idea what they would do.

Did I really think we'd hire a criminal as a DOF, sack Conte and go months without a new manager, then not replace the DOF and then top it off by having a new Football CEO that can't start work?

I did now really think that?

Did I really think we wouldn't have signed a CB and organized such a poor pre-season when we have a new manager and new system?

No I did not really think that?

But I guess you really did think all of that because it was so obvious to Starks the greatest football mind on the fighting cock forum.

Talk about paragraphs of nonsensical rubbish that has no bearing to the conversation.

You believe we'd go into the season with a 19 year old as our back up striker once we well Kane. It's okay to believe that. Own it pal

Talk about paragraphs of nonsensical rubbish that has no bearing to the conversation.

You believe we'd go into the season with a 19 year old as our back up striker once we well Kane. It's okay to believe that. Own it pal

I believe you are a self-important bell end that asks questions that you think make the other person look stupid but actually just make you look like a cunt.

Nothing. You really believed your question did.

Nope. I asked a simple question which made you go on a nonsensical, unrelated rant.

There's nothing wrong with thinking we're going to sell Kane, replace him with Richarlison and use a 19 year old unproven talent as his back up.

I disagree personally. But hey, it's a forum

Nope. I asked a simple question which made you go on a nonsensical, unrelated rant.

There's nothing wrong with thinking we're going to sell Kane, replace him with Richarlison and use a 19 year old unproven talent as his back up.

I disagree personally. But hey, it's a forum

If it's not Veliz, they will surely sign a forward.

The other one strongly linked is Gift Orban. He's hardly a veteran...

If it's not Veliz, they will surely sign a forward.

The other one strongly linked is Gift Orban. He's hardly a veteran...

Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

I still wouldn't put it passed Ange to have Son as back up striker (starting left wing) which eases pressure on Veliz having to come in.

According to Mail Online, he was also targerted by the following....

''Veliz has been a target for Nottingham Forest, Roma and AC Milan in recent weeks with Rosario looking for a fee in the region of £13million.''

Whats there to own if for him ?!?!

We are without Europe this season.
We have EPL golden boot winner in Son who we can push to the top. And for his position we also brought in Solomon who has played and scored in EPL.

What is so awful, shocking or hard to believe in this scenario ?!?! Explain. Please, do explain.
Cause to me having Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski, Solomon, Maddison, Gil and Veliz as attackers is not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom