Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any news on him? Not on the bench against Sunderland and not in the team for the U21s tonight neither?

Hopefully starts on Thursday. Along with Winks and Onomah.
Don't think that'll happen (regarding Winks and Onomah) to be honest. I think we'll go pretty strong for this. Not quite first team against Woolwich strong but a good start is a good start in this competition. I'd expect the likes of Son, Rose, Trippier, Wimmer, Dier etc. to all start.

Don't think that'll happen (regarding Winks and Onomah) to be honest. I think we'll go pretty strong for this. Not quite first team against Woolwich strong but a good start is a good start in this competition. I'd expect the likes of Son, Rose, Trippier, Wimmer, Dier etc. to all start.

Might not be the case. Receieved an email from the club today reminding me that this game is part of the ST. It's a hint that there may be debuts and European firsts for some of the squad.?????

"Our first European night of the season is this week; make sure you are here to experience the magical moments that this competition can bring!
We'd like to remind all Season Ticket Holders that our first UEFA Europa League Group Stage match against Qarabag this Thursday 17 September (kick-off 8.05pm) is included in your membership.

Make sure your seat is filled as we look to create the theatrical atmosphere that evening fixtures at the Lane can produce, and be there every step of the way as we start our European journey this season. It could be a night of home debuts and European firsts for some of the squad, so get behind the team and cheer them on as we hope to back up yesterday’s victory with a Glory Glory night under the lights"!

Home debuts = Son, Njie?, Wimmer, Trippier who I'd all expect to start.
European firsts = Wimmer, Trippier, Pritchard, who I'd all expect to start.

Might not be the case. Receieved an email from the club today reminding me that this game is part of the ST. It's a hint that there may be debuts and European firsts for some of the squad.?????

"Our first European night of the season is this week; make sure you are here to experience the magical moments that this competition can bring!
Make sure your seat is filled as we look to create the theatrical atmosphere that evening fixtures at the Lane can produce, and be there every step of the way as we start our European journey this season. It could be a night of home debuts and European firsts for some of the squad, so get behind the team and cheer them on as we hope to back up yesterday’s victory with a Glory Glory night under the lights"!

Wow, I'm surprised they didn't include the team-sheets with that Press release... pretty insightful stuff!

Depending on how our season is going, that's probably him ruled out of playing a part for us. I expect a short term loan to a Championship side really.

Back
Top Bottom