Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SOME GOOD NEWS AT LAST! wanyama got his 10th booking & will miss the game against us.
& some of you were feeling down.

Completely agree with the commentator there, we need players with the same attitude as Soldado, who aren't afraid to get a bit mucky and start a bit of trouble.

Watched him do it every week without fail at Valencia, really riles up the opposition and can make them lose focus. I feel like apart from him, Vertonghen is the only one that ever gets involved like that. I mean obviously we don't wanna go overboard but a bit of fight and aggression is sometimes needed. Racks up the yellows but you have to give and take..

mason needed a rest weeks ago. he has obviously burnt out like a lot of youngsters do in the first full premiership season.
Yeah. Spot on, mate.

Poch has really overused him this season.

And it's baffling when you think we have more CMs on the bench like Dembele and Stamboui who are not getting games.

Soldado on...

tumblr_inline_n2s2qvF3MG1rd20zx.gif

I think he's brought him on about 5 times now when we've been needing a goal. I don't think it has worked yet...

We're being fucked over by relegation fodder for the second game in a row, it hurts even more that it's against Timmys new boys. C'mon boys, concentrate, the season may not be over if you actually try

Yeah. Spot on, mate.

Poch has really overused him this season.

And it's baffling when you think we have more CMs on the bench like Dembele and Stamboui who are not getting games.
agreed! why dembele especially hasn't played more I do not know. & with nothing left to play for why not give stambouli more game time and see what he can do. make use of the meaningless league games left.

Personally ... me - not with Bentaleb, but it's the Mason position ... even though generally he has been decent, we need someone with more quality in that position.
agreed. bentaleb is good but needs a different kind of CM partner.

Back
Top Bottom