Ancelotti sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale has succeeded, probably more that Ronaldo wants that's for sure!

You're absolutely right, he has. Everyone in the world can see that....except the Real fan it seems. And their point of view is all that matters in terms of whether Zidane is vindicated in talking Bale up so much and whether Bale will be sold.

I have a horrible feeling that Poch will be approached should Zidane only last the season.

It makes no sense, Poch is a manager who doesn't court drama, loves to use youth players, and seems like he can be pretty strict with his tactics - Madrid and their players don't strike me as a club who fit Poch's mould but Madrid are one of a very few who can lure anyone.

I have a horrible feeling that Poch will be approached should Zidane only last the season.

It makes no sense, Poch is a manager who doesn't court drama, loves to use youth players, and seems like he can be pretty strict with his tactics - Madrid and their players don't strike me as a club who fit Poch's mould but Madrid are one of a very few who can lure anyone.
more chance of them approaching Klopp, IMO.
Our issue is the chavs, citeh or Utd going for Pochettino. (i think its fairly clear that citeh want the barca model long term, looking at that training campus, their current DOF (Titi burgerstain or whatever his name is. A coach that will develop the acadamy and use it is their dreamboat, assuming they dont get Guardiola)

more chance of them approaching Klopp, IMO.
Our issue is the chavs, citeh or Utd going for Pochettino. (i think its fairly clear that citeh want the barca model long term, looking at that training campus, their current DOF (Titi burgerstain or whatever his name is. A coach that will develop the acadamy and use it is their dreamboat, assuming they dont get Guardiola)

United maybe, City less so I think. They'll get Guardiola, it seems - have him for three years, by which time Poch will either be the messiah or he'll have been tin-tacked.

Back
Top Bottom