And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I, for one, am looking forward to Red Nose Day on Friday. Finally, Pudsey Bear might get the vital eye operation he so desperately needs. The rest is just show business bullshit. Why is it so difficult to get our priorities right?

#brokenbritain

All we can ask for is a fair ref, no bad luck & the team give it their all.
No more injuries before the match would help too!

We have bournemouth the week before & Woolwich the week after.
& chelsea at wembley in between.
Are we definitely the Saturday match? Just asking for a friend who may need a day off work...

:levyeyes:

As much as I also would love a NLD final it would be quite the shocker if Woolwich managed to beat Man City.

Gutted for them there were no non-league teams left in the competition. They looked as tasty as a dugout pie against Lincoln (in the second half, at least).

Last edited:
Are we definitely the Saturday match? Just asking for a friend who may need a day off work...

:levyeyes:
Ha. Not sure. If they thought about the fans then I guess having city's game on saturday would make sense as travel is usually better compared to sunday's.

As much as I also would love a NLD final it would be quite the shocker if Woolwich managed to beat Man City.

Gutted for them there were no non-league teams left in the competition. They looked as tasty as a dugout pie against Lincoln (in the second half, at least).
City are very beatable & have a poor defence.
Woolwich are capable of scoring a few against them.
Also city will probably have a CL game 2 or 3 days before the Woolwich match & then the 2nd legs 3 days afterwards.
So might be a bit tired & distracted by that.

Bailey has a tournament in Barcelona that weekend with his academy so I won't be taking the boys to this one but I imagine that we should be able to watch both games in the resort bar. I think we can get past Chelsea, done it before, no reason not to again.

We are a decent outfit and so are they. They don't want to play us, as much as we them. The only differance between us is they get off with beating us. We are developing the same mentality.
All we can ask for is a fair ref, no bad luck & the team give it their all.
No more injuries before the match would help too!

We have bournemouth the week before & Woolwich the week after.
& chelsea at wembley in between.
What we mustnt do is fear them. We have shown h8w good we can be when every one is in tune.

Would genuinely love to see Harry Winks start the semi-final. His first touch is great, gets turned and always looks to start something. As good and as strong as Dembele is, I think Kante would struggle more against Winks' ball movement.

Penetration?
giphy.gif

Would genuinely love to see Harry Winks start the semi-final. His first touch is great, gets turned and always looks to start something. As good and as strong as Dembele is, I think Kante would struggle more against Winks' ball movement.
No...kante will struggle more with Dembele as evidenced in both games we've played against them this season.

The stars are aligning.

- 3rd round: cleansheet against lower league opposition.
- 4th round: score 4 goals against lower league opposition.
- quarter finals: beat a high flying 3rd division team.
- semi finals: we met London rivals wanting a double.

- 3rd round: cleansheet against lower league opposition
- 4th round: score 4 goals against lower league opposition
- quarter final: beat a high flying 3rd division team
- semi final: we meet London rivals on course for the double.

We are gonna do it.

Back
Top Bottom