And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's be real. Who gives a shit if they're in form. They are league two and if we can't beat them. What hope do we have of beating anyone in further rounds?

I think we'll win 3-0 at a minimum. Edwards hatrick.
Typical negative melts worrying about wycombe at home.

4-1 win. Fazio OG (strange loan recall).
Janssen (pen), berahino (ok signing),
isco (great signing but will miss alli+kane),
Sissoko bundle.

Another chance for the younger/fringe players to get valuable game time. Can't underestimate the importance of this to keep the squad happy (none of them appear to be satisfied with the bench or the reserves). Can't see anything but a handsome win here. It's a nice home draw for us & a few quid for them, plus a day out at the Lane for their fans. We will get into the last 16 and hopefully another nice home draw. Mustn't grumble.

giphy.gif

People seem to now be pretending it was liverpool's best 11.
No, I didn't. If you're gonna chat shit, chat shit to me you little pussy.

Crying the other day about how I still respond to you, when you do this passive aggressive little girl act pretending you've got me on ignore.

Either @ me, or stfu moaning.

Can't remember when we last played them. I have no reason to think they are cunts so I'm pleased they are pleased. I hope they have a great experience and I won't take them for granted, but of course we are favorites and I hope we beat them.
We played them in preseason in the early '00's, but I'm pretty sure we've never played them competitively. They got to the semifinals a while back going out to Liverpool the year we lost to the scum in the other semi. Gary Doherty with our goal.

Yea, got a few mates who are Wycombe/Spurs fans. Wycombe is reasonably local. They are absolutely loving it. They'll have a decent mob along with plenty of noise. Should be fun.

I doubt we'd be as fucking stupid as to field a team with an average age of 21.

Back
Top Bottom