Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where did we finish and what kind of football were we playing? Simple question.

Did my post not say compared to last season? Not part way through? Did my post not also say (assuming we get Europe?)

Learn to read please.

Did we get Europe last season? Are we on course for a European spot this season?

Again, simple questions.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
Really clever gif, well done👏👏👏

Like I already said the conversation can go around with nobody winning it.

Conte got us 4th the previous season and left us in forth last season when we got sacked.

So comparing this season to last we're no better off in the league positions even if we did have more points then. ManUtd were better last season, a lot of the keague positions that we have had in recent seasons may work out that you can be higher one season but with a lower points tally. As per your post about 28 games. Sure we had 4 less points this season at that time but we were higher up the league last season.

It's all swings and roundabuts son but there's no improvement on results imv.
Hey hang on. “ we got sacked”. Don’t bring me,into it, I never got sacked.If you got sacked that is your problem, don’t bring me into,it.

But it won't be an improvement on Conte's time, just Stellini and Mason the pair of rooky careteker coaches. It's not a like for like comparison. You are right as a club we would have improved if we get European football this season but there's nothing to say that Ange was an improvement on Conte.

But Conte is irrelevant. We’re comparing against seasons.

Stop moving the fucking goalposts.

Bloody Nora.

Back
Top Bottom