Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure how he was a knob? He always struck me as being down to earth with that typical Irish spirit. His best club football years were with us as well. I’d rather have him as our attacking coach than mason.
I was never convinced Keane was our anything bloke always had one eye on whatever he could get, Iirc. Wasn't he the man with twenty boy hood clubs? I think this appointment is incredibly important I'd quite like some serious top level experience.

...yes, but he's OUR knob!
giphy.webp

I was never convinced Keane was our anything bloke always had one eye on whatever he could get, Iirc. Wasn't he the man with twenty boy hood clubs? I think this appointment is incredibly important I'd quite like some serious top level experience.
He used to hide behind the post when opposition took a goal kick. He never once attempted to head a ball and constantly tried wanky little flicks that didn’t come off. He was an exciting revelation when he first joined and we were poor but we quickly outgrew him. Berba and Kanouté were levels above. I hated Keane and didn’t really rate Defoe

Last edited:
He used to hide behind the post when opposition took a goal kick. He never once attempted to head a ball and constantly tried wanky little flicks that didn’t come off. He was an exciting revelation when he first joined and we were poor but we quickly outgrew him. Berba and Kanouté were levels above. I hated Keane and didn’t really rate Defoe
He had a cracking celebration though so you know, swings and roundabouts.

Keane was good when he first came, but those dummies and flicks when he was back to goal really started to grate. Became scared of getting contact from behind so just coughed up the ball doing stupid shit like that. Was happy Liverpool came in for him personally. Agree on the others as well.

Keane was good when he first came, but those dummies and flicks when he was back to goal really started to grate. Became scared of getting contact from behind so just coughed up the ball doing stupid shit like that. Was happy Liverpool came in for him personally. Agree on the others as well.

Always preferred Defoe of the 2 strikers. Somehow Keane would always start when he was fit though.

Always prefered Keane. Thought he offered more and formed good partnerships with Sheringham, Kanoute and especially Berbatov. Defoe was a great finisher but always seemed to start the season on fire before tailing off in the winter. The sad fact is either would walk into our current team.

Back
Top Bottom