Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Since the day he joined he's been linked away, in Dec/Jan it was Swansea that made an approach for him, wasn't it?

I can only assume that within the industry he's highly thought of???

Yeah who knows. Doesn’t feel like we are desperate to keep him though. I guess this is a problem Ange will have if he doesn’t have a loyal coaching staff he takes from job to job.

Yeah who knows. Doesn’t feel like we are desperate to keep him though. I guess this is a problem Ange will have if he doesn’t have a loyal coaching staff he takes from job to job.
Considering he was always going to go at some point considering the repeated noise.. This is as ideal a time as is possible .. Start of June. Long time before pre-season. It would've been un-needed upheaval for it to happen in the middle of a season like it nearly did.

Whilst unorthodox, at the moment, I quite like his approach. A lot is said about refreshing playing squads to keep things fresh but maybe the same applies to coaching staff too??

Chris Davies off to Birmingham. By quite some margin, our best coach.

I really hope they’ve got some plans to rejig the coaching staff before preseason starts. We struggled a lot with set pieces and with the attacking phase and I think a large part of that is because the players aren’t drilled properly. Part of that falls on Ange, part of that falls on the coaching team.

I’m keen for transfers but really want to see the behind the scenes shit addressed too. Now more than ever considering Davies has left.

Chris Davies off to Birmingham. By quite some margin, our best coach.
You then go on to slag off the coaching which is probably more on senior coach Chris Davies than anyone else
He Seems highly regarded in football but club/Ange do not appear overly disappointed to see him go

Don't worry, Ryan's still with us!

[runs away]
monty python GIF

Totally agree with Rob Edwards being No 1. But some of the other rankings

Helena Bonham Carter Reaction GIF

Obviously that list was not put together by a flesh-and-blood woman.
Come, come Mrs P. Are you saying you cannot be tempted by the sexual allure of that 7th placed magnetic sex god, Nuno Espirito Santo?

Surprised Poch is that low down. I know his weight fluctuates but he's not a bad looker.
My brother the other day was wearing a spurs jacket. He looked in the mirror and said "I look like Poch". He did look like him tbf. I brought up that Poch was voted the 4th ugliest manager in the league. Didn't go down too well...

Back
Top Bottom