Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His wife clearly keeps him happy so I doubt he cares. Actually, I've heard that Ange doesn't have sex

He mates.
Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club

It's June and the window has barely opened.

Shut the fuck up.
Ok let’s see what they come up with but regardless did we really need timo on £165K/ week right now? Could they have waited to see what shakes up through the transfer window. If we needed extra bodies towards the end then may be go for him and haggle with RB. Yet looks like RB have pulled our pants down as it looked like we were desparate for him.

Sky love to put womens matches on after mens matches.
So when Spurs (men) finish playing and I pick up the PS5 remote, or turn the TV (but not sky box) off, it looks like I'm watching the womens game.

And then we get the higher than ever viewing figures thrown at us.
It's a total con.

So much of the establishment's "opinion / consensus" on issue after issue is a deceptive con.

What's wrong with a women's game that is much less popular, for all sorts of reasons, but great for women? Instead of endlessly being cheerleaded and propped-up by stunts?

btw, as an aside, if I was the FA, I'd be looking carefully at women using a Size 5 ball at the same pressure as the ball used in men's football, has future mass head injuries written all over it.

oh, let me guess #knuckledragginneanderthalgammon ...or whatever

Back
Top Bottom