Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But it has been consistent. Consistently shit.
The beginning of the season was excellent, cup exit notwithstanding. Being top of the league for a quarter of the season isn't shit.

The middle of the season was middling. A bit meh.

The end of the season was shit.

Cup performance: poor. League performance: reasonable, finishing 5th during a rebuild season.

So overall, up and down and inconsistent, exactly like I said.

Ha ha..ha ha....So the plan was to end the season with our worst run of league form for 16 years, get knocked out of both domestic cup competitions in their embryonic stages, and have our pants pulled down and bottoms smacked by all 3 of our biggest traditional rivals!!!!.

We didn't win a single fucking game in 6 attempts against them.

Yeah.....Great job 😂

UHI9tM.gif
No, the plan is to build a team capable winning things in the long run and not spilt hairs between finishing 4th or 5th, which were the only two positions we were realistically capable of achieving this year with this squad anyhow.

Now take a step back, think and understand that what happens going forward is what's important, not what happened during the embryologic stages of a rebuild, you mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, big fat broke stupid wrestling-loving imbecile.

Hope he’s asked about Southgate and England. Got a feeling he might be quite cutting.
Ange for the England job! ......actually, I wonder what the general feeling up and down the country would be if he replaced Southgate....That's an interesting thought.
I notice the Welsh gig is now also available. Hopefully they'll approach him. That would be a good fit probably considering his international experience with Australia

He should be focusing on his own shortcomings
Some diabolical performances this year and a shambolic approach to set pieces
And some of the worse football I can ever remember seeing from a Spurs team.

A second string Chelsea away
A second string Newcastle away
Fulham away

I could go on. But the football on show towards the end of the season was embarrassingly awful.

Ange for the England job! ......actually, I wonder what the general feeling up and down the country would be if he replaced Southgate....That's an interesting thought.
I notice the Welsh gig is now also available. Hopefully they'll approach him. That would be a good fit probably considering his international experience with Australia

New Zealand more comparable surely given their similar love of sheep?

And some of the worse football I can ever remember seeing from a Spurs team.

A second string Chelsea away
A second string Newcastle away
Fulham away

I could go on. But the football on show towards the end of the season was embarrassingly awful.
LOL at the disagrees. :roflmao:

Sorry boys. The football we saw at Chelsea, Newcastle and Fulham at the business end of the season was something special 👌

I’m an Ange fan. Not sure why some people are upset at him helping Spurs improve to fifth in a very competitive league in season 1, what were you expecting? Win the prem by 15 points?

Season 1 in Brisbane, his team got belted then improved then clicked to win league twice.
Season 1 in Yokohama they flirted with relegation, Season 2 they clicked and won the league in style
Season 1 in Glasgow he took over a dysfunctional Celtic, they improved then clicked for 2 seasons.

Who wouldn’t be excited going into this season?

Back
Top Bottom