Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone make up a Taylor Swift parody!!

taylor swift GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Username “the dealer” on a football forum - TFC as well - fairly obvious deduction to be made there!

The first thing that actually sprang to mind for me was this gang of delightful ladies......

2_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos817000900x73893817.jpg

Tbh, drug dealer was only 2nd, maybe 3rd on my instinctual list.....

Last edited:
It's all a bit previous only a few games into to season and not against any stiff competition...I'm saving my enthusiasm for our 1st big win...not going to fall into the usual crap...remember Nuno's start?
We’d not beaten Utd at the new stadium. Pretty big win, no?

No...that's NOT what I said said. I don't think any of our wins so far has hinted at a
team that can challenge for the Championship but as I said, it's very early days and certainly nothing to get hysterical about.
Ange has the full support of us fans but a bit of a miracle is needed and I've been disappointed too many times to rush in where angels fear to tread.
If you're a Tottenham supporter, you have to have patience and exercise caution to avoid misery...
How about, if you are a Spurs fan, living in the moment, as we have been starved of many good moments?

You are reserving enthusiasm until you see a potential championship winning side, maybe take up Golf?

The first thing that actually spring to mind for me was this gang of delightful ladies......

2_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos817000900x73893817.jpg

Tbh, drug deal was only 2nd maybe 3rd on my instinctual list.....

Like I would draw attention to it if I was ?
It wasn't funny the first time or the tenth.
Where's the humour in suggesting someone's a criminal even in jest ? I guess it may appeal to a certain section.

Back
Top Bottom