Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree, and would never boo him. He gives absolute maximum every time out, and it’s clear that he understands the system and tries to play within it. He is simply and totally hopeless going forward.

Is there any chance that the long upcoming break will give Spence a chance to get fully up to speed in Conte’s eyes? It’s clear he is our best hope for the position.
No chance, Conte has made it clear he won't push him forward as he didn't have anything to do with the signing... And Conte is clearly not picking him based on merit.

I understand that but the point I am making is, asking for the manager to be fucking sacked is actively going to set the club back.

It's counterproductive.

It is but it is entirely dependent on us spending a large fortune. If we do great, if not this project will sink.

You can do one of two things, win stuff or play good football. You can play good football with the right manager and it doesn’t cost a lot but winning costs money.

With Conte we are aiming to win stuff but we need probably 3 CB’s, 1 RWB and probably 1-2 more attacking players all of decent quality. I agree with backing Conte but your post needs to be aimed more at the board than the fans. Conte will fail at the club unless we have massive sustained investment because the style of football isn’t that great to watch, it’s all about the winning.

If Klopp had to play Mignolet, lovren, moreno, skrtel or lallana in 2022 do you think Liverpool would had the success they had? Well in spurs we basically did that. And look where we are. The buck falls on levy
Levy has way Too many fans unfortunately. They watch us & think we are fortunate & we are on our way to good things.

Back
Top Bottom