Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's my boy!

Proud Self Five GIF by Zara Larsson

Being able to deliver a low driven shot like that from distance is such a massive weapon for any team. I miss Eriksen just for those shots.

It depends on whether one considers this manager to be a part of the problem or the sollution.

So far, I am wholly unimpressed.

A serial winner that is at the peak of his career working with a team of mostly cloggers and getting them into the CL and our best start to a season on record.

I would say the manager is part of the solution.

The problem is, getting players who are playing well above their ability level to remain at that level is incredibly hard.

People are just determined to get Poch back in thinking it's going to be the second coming of christ, we will get back to the CL final, win a trophy, play attractive entertaining football.

That isn't reality, he will come back and we will have the same players that we have now albeit with a less talented manager.

People need to get behind Conte and trust that he will make this club a force and that he will get the backing required to do so.

Going back to Poch would be the biggest mistake this club has made under Levy, he simply doesn't have the ability to put enough pressure on the owners to spend because he isn't a serial winner like Conte is.

Back
Top Bottom