Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you expect.

You come on here, a supporter of a team who just knocked us out of the cup, now telling us the manager of one of our biggest and most hated rivals is just fabulous.

When you think about it, it’s probably not going to go well.

When Sir Bobby Robson was manager of England in 1990 I despised him and everything about him, all his good qualities were ignored because in football he was our enemy.
Once he quit I could appreciate his decency but not before.
I think it's the same with Conte. Asking Spurs fans about his qualities is a fools errand until he heads out of Stamford Bridge

Not sure what you expect.

You come on here, a supporter of a team who just knocked us out of the cup, now telling us the manager of one of our biggest and most hated rivals is just fabulous.

When you think about it, it’s probably not going to go well.

You have reason.
It wasn’t my intention to write something that could be lacking in your respect

When Sir Bobby Robson was manager of England in 1990 I despised him and everything about him, all his good qualities were ignored because in football he was our enemy.
Once he quit I could appreciate his decency but not before.
I think it's the same with Conte. Asking Spurs fans about his qualities is a fools errand until he heads out of Stamford Bridge
Same answer.
You’ve reason. I’m sorry for to haven’t considered your state of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom