Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So who the fuck did Cunte want then?
He didn't want Maddison, he didn't want Danjuma.

He wanted us to sign Zaniolo with 2 ACL injuries? and fucked off to Turkey because nobody but Bournemoutn showed interest.

The guy is so fucking petty.

Yeh; coupled with how he's tried to mug Richy off it's clear to me he's just being spiteful.

As has already been co-oberated re: Spence; he's still OKing these so-called "club signings"....... If he had said "No... Don't want him and I won't play him..... " they wouldn't be here.... Especially a loan player... There'd be absolutely ZERO point.

Last edited:
Hold on, he subbed Kulu off for Sanchez. Now, at a stretch you could be thinking about defence but its the 83 minute of a vital home CL game where you are needing a goal.
All this move did was to WEAKEN our attacking options
Now go away Conte, you are not wanted or needed

Oh I have way less beef with Jose than I do the way this cunt has acted this last week.

AVB was a boring twat.
Sherwood was painfully cringey
.........But fuck this guy; he's a spiteful little coward.
Agreed. I didn’t know I could hate someone more than him so conte’s had one success this season

Fuck it, I’d even take Sherwood back at this point with his shitty salutes.

So who the fuck did Cunte want then?
He didn't want Maddison, he didn't want Danjuma.

He wanted us to sign Zaniolo with 2 ACL injuries? and fucked off to Turkey because nobody but Bournemoutn showed interest.

The guy is so fucking petty.
Saw this on reddit and its 100% true - there is no squad anymore. The players are club signings or his signings.

Agreed. I didn’t know I could hate someone more than him so conte’s had one success this season

Fuck it, I’d even take Sherwood back at this point with his shitty salutes.

Thankfully Mason's presence means that will never be necessary.

Sack the cunt now and let Ryan take the Forest game.

At least it was a laugh for a while
Yup. And he played some of the kids. Started bling to some of the kids games under AVB and rated the way he and Dawson continued to turn up to them even when Sherwood was managing the first team.

Wonder if the fan Tim invited to take over is unemployed- they’d do a better job than this bloke

I understand what Conte is saying about the Davinson sub, it’s true that if we do snatch a goal and get to extra time it would be hard to play that in that unbalanced way for another 30 minutes.

But you can always make that sub once we score or actually get to extra time. There was no need to make that sub the way he did. He just couldn’t fight against his nature. Prioritise the solidity of the team above all else, no matter the circumstances of the game. Losing 1-0 with 10 minutes to go? His priority is to not concede rather than equalise. In a CL knockout tie. At home. Against a meh Milan side. There are moments when you do have to be pragmatic but this wasn’t one of them.

perisic is playing no matter what because sessegnon is injured

Perisic was also dropped recently so that Davies could play there (and play well), it’s only with Dier’s suspension that he has got back in.

ictcu6s7iyma1.jpg

Our longest winstreak under Conte.

Big wovsers.

Don't see why he's still employed here, it's clearly done.

Give us the Ryan Mason bounce till the end of the season. Conte is already playing all of Mason's mates anyway so no change there.

Though you'd imagine the mood of the squad would improve with him gone.

Hold on, he subbed Kulu off for Sanchez. Now, at a stretch you could be thinking about defence but its the 83 minute of a vital home CL game where you are needing a goal.
All this move did was to WEAKEN our attacking options
Now go away Conte, you are not wanted or needed
Within seconds Sanchez came very close to getting a penalty. There was contact but deemed not enough. If he had got the pen....then what ? Very fine margins.

Back
Top Bottom