Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Tickets are still available for Thursday evening's UEFA Europa Conference League fixture against Vitesse at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Secure yours now to be there for the first match of an exciting new era under Antonio Conte!

Buy tickets now"
Well I guess marketing wouldn’t be doing their job without taking advantage of the hire.

Levy went to the shop back in July, tried to save money by buying own-brand toilet paper and ended up with shit all over his hand.

Now he’s gone back and picked up the Andrex triple-ply he should have bought the first time round.

Silly sausage.

I'm really pleased with this. Best possible appointment on paper but I'm not getting carried away. I'm not the most optimistic person in the world, particularly when it comes to Spurs and the little optimism I had has been well and truly knocked out of me the last few years! Let's see what happens though.

This was only gonna end one way.

I understand why he took the job, but he really should have resisted; knowing it was way beyond him.
Nuno is overall a successful manager out of the thousands of managers all over the world. He’s just not the best of the best.

I doubt he got to where he is now by turning down challenges/promotion opportunities.

Who’d have thought losing to those entitled twats on Saturday would end up benefitting us so so much. I honestly believe that had we beat them, they would have had OGS out on his ear and Conte would be on is way there.So, while manure stumble along with that pe teacher we can begin (IF Levy does back him) to clear up the mess that has accumulated over the last few years. I know it’s a big IF with Levy,but I have hope again for the first time in ages. COYS !!

Dreadful appointment simply dreadful

Volatile personality in a club desperate for stability.

Short term coach who doenst stay long at all, known for signing older players, is at a club with many youth prospects and not many veterans

Defensive football, when the club doesn't have the players to play that way nor the cultural identity that's expected ie Inter.

Man management is extremely bad for the long term but excellent in the short term.

Awful record in Europe, and on incredible wages.

Sure he has pedigree but so does mourinho! I fail to see the difference between the two. Whatever argument can be made for him can be made for Mourinho, and he failed at Spurs spectacularly.

Potter has his team playing great stuff and done wonders with young players and a small budget.

He's the no brainer long term visionary approach not chasing short term success
Haha, Gooner alert! ☝️

He's already the most significant Italian signing Spurs have ever made, right? Which is just flabbergasting, in truth.
Ahem....I think you're forgetting a few people...
paolotramezzani_3.jpg

nicola-berti-0.jpg

....pffft, some people have SUCH short memories!

I'll lock things off:

Antonio-oh oh oh oh...
Antonio-oh oh oh oh...
Antonio's at Tottenham
the greatest of them all!

Fucking love it. Don’t think there are any chants to the Subbuteo ad… much better than all the copycat chants we hear throughout grounds across the country.

Back
Top Bottom