Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You should join Igula Igula on www.curling.com ; you'd fit right in!

giphy.gif
I'll check it out thanks.

I don't care much about it. He is Juventus and should stay there.
I think this is probably one of the highest 'disagree' counts we've had for one post!
By the way, I disagree too, fogueres fogueres has never disrespected our Club and gives great insight to how things were/are in Italy, especially with regards to Conte/Paratici and any rumoured signings. Most of his opinions have been asked for by other forum members, and I hope that this continues.
I appreciate that English is not your mother tongue but sometimes, the language you use comes over a tad harsh and gets people's backs up, I would suggest that you take a minute or two and re-read your words before posting in future.
I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
to all

In cold light of day, but is there a Juventus forum?
I must say that I was struck by the warmth of several users but at the same time I want to explain to you better to make you understand that you can stay in peace (if you want).

I read and write on the main Juventus forum but not everyone has the same opinion. Sometimes, as fans of my own team, I get pissed into thinking they are trolls for all the stupid things they say. When everyone supports the same team it almost reaches extremism and I don't like it because objectivity was lost. In your forum I found passion, competence, balance and education. I had the pleasure of seeing Tottenham at your old stadium (a game against Everton, there was Berbatov, I think it was 2007) and I find you fascinating.

A truly English team in the midst of clubs that seem to have become the game of rich oligarch emirs. Instead you have real connotations, your own style. I don't always agree with my president (although I will never stop thanking him) because I don't like the idea of the super league. But the team you support doesn't change, you follow in victories and defeats. However, this does not mean that other teams can be respected: in my opinion the comparison in respect and education is constructive. For everyone.

I must say that I was struck by the warmth of several users but at the same time I want to explain to you better to make you understand that you can stay in peace (if you want).

I read and write on the main Juventus forum but not everyone has the same opinion. Sometimes, as fans of my own team, I get pissed into thinking they are trolls for all the stupid things they say. When everyone supports the same team it almost reaches extremism and I don't like it because objectivity was lost. In your forum I found passion, competence, balance and education. I had the pleasure of seeing Tottenham at your old stadium (a game against Everton, there was Berbatov, I think it was 2007) and I find you fascinating.

A truly English team in the midst of clubs that seem to have become the game of rich oligarch emirs. Instead you have real connotations, your own style. I don't always agree with my president (although I will never stop thanking him) because I don't like the idea of the super league. But the team you support doesn't change, you follow in victories and defeats. However, this does not mean that other teams can be respected: in my opinion the comparison in respect and education is constructive. For everyone.

That was beautiful.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Apreciate it but there was only one team for me. Was never out to get you, but rivalry. I'm going to delete my account so one less Tottenham fan and one more Juventus. I believe it goes to show how so many posting here are plastic. A fan is not just a fan talking about it. Football is in your heart and soul. It even hurts when you win. Good luck with your team.

That's nice but you really don't have to justify anything to us because of one idiot.

Am I the only one that hasn’t been the slightest bit worried he’d leave? Even if he got Europa, we were miles off CL when he joined and he’s drastically improved us. Feel like people speculating it has just radiated to the fanbase, he’d only quit if he isn’t backed and he was in January and levy would be an idiot if he thought that was enough.

Back
Top Bottom