Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It actually feels like the pressure on Levy could be about to hit a level he's never experienced before.
He's made many bad decisions over the years, but this feels like not only the worst, but the one that has caused the most damage in the shortest amount of time.
In June every rival fan was absolutely fucking shitting themselves that a Conte led Spurs could win the title. and now we're a complete laughing stock.

If Levy isn't aware of that then he's not fit for the role.
Yes very true. In any other circumstances I’d say now is the delta point for us to be taken over but COVID has screwed things massively so I just don’t see any offers coming in that ENIC would even listen to.

But I really hope I am completely wrong to be honest

Still....

"Hate"

"Wankers"

???
Absolutely drained and fatigued by these dregs, have zero hope and get even less enjoyment out of watching us at the moment They’ve cost us so many points over the years and are now stinking the place out with torrid performances too

I have nothing left when it comes to this club. Get them out

Absolutely drained and fatigued by these dregs, have zero hope and get even less enjoyment out of watching us at the moment They’ve cost us so many points over the years and are now stinking the place out with torrid performances too

I have nothing left when it comes to this club. Get them out

There's a line where things just come across like emotional incontinence.

I’m sure they do. Levy should’ve offered him the moon on a stick when he had the chance in the summer. Now Conte’s eyes will be firmly fixed on the Man Utd job when it becomes vacant.

Not a yes man. He was the expensive option never gonna happen with levy and enic they only do bargain basement. Would of had to back him let him be in charge and take hits on their assets likes winks and dele and ego man was never gonna do that.

Levy would have to get down on his knees and grovel for this to happen, which he will never do. He would have to compromise on his valuation of fringe players which he will never do.

It makes me so angry that Levy managed to get Conte on the phone last summer but had the cheek to tell him he couldn’t bring all his staff. Staff that have consistently delivered league titles. Treated him as if he was a Nuno-level manager.

We now have the best stadium and training facilities in the world, we’ve played a CL final, yet when Levy’s on the phone he still pretends that it’s 1995. He doesn’t have the balls to act like the chairman of a big club.

Perhaps Levy’s looked back at his Excel document and realised he put something (£200m) in the wrong column?

I don’t like Conte, but if he gets my sad-looking players playing, then I’ll be happy for a while.

(Maybe it’s a last roll of the dice: big manager, big ‘ambition’, Kane stays and makes an effort?)

Back
Top Bottom