Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll see. I had the exact same conversations when we about to appoint Mourinho, albeit he was a busted flush and Conte isnt. Again this usnt about his managerial ability, just the fit. Not that i think this will happen.

For all his faults, Mourinho got Kane, Son and Lloris into exceptional form. The big players responded to him and his CV even if his overall approach was shit.

Conte can get a tune out of Kane, 100%. It’s so clear that all our players do not respect Nuno or his ideas. They know we will never challenge for anything with this manager. He is a nobody with a boring philosophy. Conte has a level of clout that will excite the players but is also not a has-been like Mourinho.

For all his faults, Mourinho got Kane, Son and Lloris into exceptional form. The big players responded to him and his CV even if his overall approach was shit.

Conte can get a tune out of Kane, 100%. It’s so clear that all our players do not respect Nuno or his ideas. They know we will never challenge for anything with this manager. He is a nobody. Conte has a level of clout that will excite the players but is also not a has-been like Mourinho.
Think its to late for Kane here now i'm afraid. I dont think his beef is with the manager but the chairman going back on a verbal agreement that he could leave, however naive that may have been. You might get an upturn of sorts simply because we'll create more chances but he needs to be sold asap.

I’m sure he will be pissing himself with excitement with the thought of working with a midfield of skipp and hoijtberg .

Let alone dier, Sanchez, Davies , Royale , la celso.
Don’t get me wrong , he will certainly improve us , but not to the level that some expect . You can’t polish a turd , and that is what our squad is .
Come on , get fucking real. He , like most sane decent managers are not gonna come nowhere near this club .

I would care. Paratici seems to like dinosaurs, if he has anything to do with it we will get Nuno mark 2.
What matters is Nuno goes. Not Nuno's fault but it was a pathetic appointment by the club. Paratici has one more chance and if he fucks up again he will be gone in no time too. Unfortunately Levy is not going to sell up and fuck off so we are stuck with this endless upheaval.

I’m sure he will be pissing himself with excitement with the thought of working with a midfield of skipp and hoijtberg .

Let alone dier, Sanchez, Davies , Royale , la celso.
Don’t get me wrong , he will certainly improve us , but not to the level that some expect . You can’t polish a turd , and that is what our squad is .
Come on , get fucking real. He , like most sane decent managers are not gonna come nowhere near this club .

Conte won league titles with Victor Moses and Ashley Young. He can work with what we have.

Any decent manager working with our squad should be able to find a way to get Son and Kane scoring goals. Even Mourinho and Ryan Mason managed that.

Back
Top Bottom