Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Credit to D. Levy for that, if nothing else
Bill Murray Fainting GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
He hasn't been a top player in 3+ years

He's hasn't even been the best attacker for a mid table team since the start of the 18/19 season

Come to your senses mate

Since that 11 game purple patch, he's been just average to above average. He's been a flat track bully at best.
I think they want to have the 400 page debate again

Since when have we been talking about ten games?
Yesterday the prick was on board regarding Kane, now he thinks a Twitter rumour has made him world class again

He has 4 goals against the Big 4 teams since the start of the 18/19 season. Scoring in bunches against relegations level teams and against Mura, Pacos isn't elite or world class.

Getting him a new coach doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have the ability to perform against good/top teams.
STOP - take it to the Kane thead - all of you

Hey, Deuterz Deuterz brought it conversation in here

But yeah, I agree with you

Lets take this to the Kane thread

I made a joke lmao, you two are just fucking rabid, I didn't expect either of you to cry quite this hard. You're both genuinely so vexed at even the idea Kane might not be ready for the glue factory, it's fucking hilarious.

Whaaaaat? I'm (technically) a zoomer, it's still a phrase!

Unless I just picked it up randomly somewhere .. fuck knows.
I recall it being a part of Animal Farm and the teacher had to explain the grim reality to the class.
I don't think I've heard a single human say it since I left school

A thread on Conte potentially being announced any minute turning into a cuntoff about whether Kane, Harry Fucking Kane is any good. How very Tottenham-esque of TFC. Well done lads :ledley:

Back
Top Bottom