Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but I don't see this ending well.

Conte, our players and Levy are just a bad combo imo

Oh, it won't end well but hopefully it's great along the way.

Conte and Levy are likely a bad combo, but I couldn't care less about most of our players at this point. For some of them, they have had a hand in driving out three different managers due to sulking and generally bad attitudes at times, so Conte can essentially do whatever he needs to do to fix it.

Conte when overseeing this afternoon's training session

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Are other clubs fans as ridiculous as ours? Sign one of the world's top managers and already we have people slagging off the appointment.

Talk about hard to please. We have won one trophy in 23 years, appoint one of the best managers out there are people are still whining.

Embarrassing.

On the flip side: If Nuno wasn't so shit... we wouldn't be getting Conte, would we....

Ole would do Ole and manure would have made a huge move for him and gobbled him up.

I suppose we should thank him.

#ThankYouNunoForBeingSoShit

Back
Top Bottom