Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2Yqoxa9.jpg

TransferMarkt - Tottenham Hotspur - Staff

Don't know how accurate that is however.
Gianluca is Antonio's older brother, he's worked with him as assistant manager since 2011. He's 56 according to Wiki, not 49

Gianluca Conte

Not all rival fans fans are cunts.
Their behaviour is as much a reflection of yours as it is theirs.

Just defuse the situation when you first meet them by not showing any hatred for their club and you'll often find it's reciprocated.

That is not how football works. Find another forum you fucking lemon!

Maybe netball is more your thing!

Actually John, i have criticised Levy and you know that and i didnt want Nuno, but supported him until it became obvious it was over.

But you know John, there are more important things in life than arguing with a snivelling snide like you. My wife had a radical hysterectomy last week, unfortunately she contracted pneumonia, got a blood clot on her lung and for the third time in 12 months got sepsis..... she's been at deaths door and I've had to, as well as work, run a house with 3 kids, dogs, cats and also in my spare time take care of her father who is COPD pathway..... and since I had covid end of August, I've had pneumonia and last week I had the flu. My wife's had 3 years of shit, cancer, chemo, endometriosis, as well as dealing with lupus.

But do you know what John, she's kept going and kept smiling I've kept going, kept a smile on my face, kept loving the things I love in life, kept supporting the team I love through thick and thin and when something like this happened today I've fucking celebrated and I'll admit had a few beers at the pub.... what do you celebrate aside from the odd agree you get to your snidey shit you post.

Spurs has been one of the things that's kept me going ..... through all this shit. I'm still a positive, pro active, driven person John, always will be, I love life, love my family, love Spurs....

I wish you could have what I have John, I'm the lucky one...... I'm glad I'm not a miserable fucker like you. Most people get to a point in life where they realise for them to be happy in themselves they need to delete negative cunts like you from there lives ..... so John, please do me a favour and fuck off you miserable snidey Gooner cunt.
Reading this puts everything into perspective. My deepest best wishes go to you and your family.Hang in there and hopefully Antonio can bring us all better times.I will enjoy a beer in your honour. Best of luck for the future COYS

I agree I am delighted with Conte , fantastic news

However I will not credit ENIC or Levy with this

its like a mate saying I borrowed your car and crashed it into a wall , I then reversed and crashed it into the wall 3 more times
Then thanking him for calling the AA to tow it to the garage
You forgot the bit where he replaced it with a Ferrari...

I agree I am delighted with Conte , fantastic news

However I will not credit ENIC or Levy with this

its like a mate saying I borrowed your car and crashed it into a wall , I then reversed and crashed it into the wall 3 more times
Then thanking him for calling the AA to tow it to the garage

TBH I don’t give a fuck who gets the credit for what

We’ve now got a top class manager

So let’s all get behind him

You forgot the bit where he replaced it with a Ferrari...
He certainly has , I still won’t credit him until he fills the tank regularly with premium unleaded for several windows running. My new Ferrari won’t go anywhere without QUALITY fuel that I expect my mate to purchase several tanks of over the next 18 months. I don’t expect my mate to promise to buy it , then fill it with cheap crude oil and fuck my Ferrari up

He certainly has , I still won’t credit him until he fills the tank regularly with premium unleaded for several windows running. My new Ferrari won’t go anywhere without QUALITY fuel that I expect my mate to purchase several tanks of over the next 18 months. I don’t expect my mate to promise to buy it , then fill it with cheap crude oil and fuck my Ferrari up
I had you down as a Prius man driving around with Greta in the passenger seat!

No pleasing some people...

Back
Top Bottom