Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EPL since Conte joined Spurs.
Yes, if only Levy...
PS! Conte is labeled a d"defensive head-coach" and yet, bar Liverpool and Man CIty, Spurs have outscored all the other teams by at least 11 goals...

How the PL table would look if it began when Tottenham hired Conte

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 09.37.40.png

Last edited:
After the kane ball across to sonny that he dragged wide of the far post in the second half the whole South stand gave the move a standing ovation and broke in to 'Antonioooo' chants. Surreal moment for something that didn't lead to a goal and was incredible.

Amazing how quickly he has changed the atmosphere. Those last days under nuno were so toxic - people fighting and so angry. It was like a party yesterday. Imagine if we actually win something!!!

As long as Conte is sensible in his demands this summer then surely Levy will back him. Nobody can question the work he is doing. We don't need to spend a fortune but just one world class player, a couple more of Bentancur/Kulusevski profile plus Eriksen on a free, that would be enough. We can do great things under this manager.

As long as Conte is sensible in his demands this summer then surely Levy will back him. Nobody can question the work he is doing. We don't need to spend a fortune but just one world class player, a couple more of Bentancur/Kulusevski profile plus Eriksen on a free, that would be enough. We can do great things under this manager.

Depends what you mean by resonable. Conte isn’t here so next season he can get top 4, he will want to win something that is how he is, you don’t employ him otherwise. To get a squad close to Liverpool or City is probably 6-7 good players.

That Ndombele, Lo Celso, Gil, Royal, Winks, Sanchez, Bergwijn, Lucas and one of Sess or Regulion could be moved on is probably £100m or more in sales and lots of wages saved but I’d imagine Conte would want that topped up with £100-150m extra so he can get a squad to compete with City/Liverpool.

We need him more than he needs us and I doubt Levy or Paratici would not understand that.

"To have Steven Bergwijn, Lucas Moura on the bench means during the game you have two players that can change the game, especially if you are down or need to win. Also Winksy, today he came in and Winksy deserves to play, but you know Bentancur and Pierre Hojbjerg are playing in a massive way.

"I have to consider it was a pity [that we] don't stay in other competitions as if involved in other competitions can give more space to players they deserve.

"Don't forget Joe Rodon improved a lot from November until now. Every single player improving a lot. Now for example Sanchez before was playing every game but now not playing as we've found a good balance with Romero, Dier and Davies.

"Not because he doesn't deserve to play, but in this moment they are playing very well, but to know if an injury happens to one of the three central defenders, to have Joe Rodon and have Patron Sanchez behind makes me happy."

After the kane ball across to sonny that he dragged wide of the far post in the second half the whole South stand gave the move a standing ovation and broke in to 'Antonioooo' chants. Surreal moment for something that didn't lead to a goal and was incredible.

Amazing how quickly he has changed the atmosphere. Those last days under nuno were so toxic - people fighting and so angry. It was like a party yesterday. Imagine if we actually win something!!!

That moment shows what I’ve always believed; that Spurs fans by and large just want to see good attacking football. We want to enjoy watching our team, we want to be entertained. Anything else is a bonus.

I'll be honest, I've been so down about everything football related since the Champions League final. Against my better judgement, I genuinely believed I'd walk out of WHL that night with Tottenham champions of Europe. I don't think I've ever been right since.

Everything since then has done little to bring me round, but I'm finally ready to let this club ruin me once more, and it's down to this man.

Next season, we're winning the fucking league.

Up the Spurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom