Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He must be desperate to get back into management if he's willing to go to Napoli.

Juve and Milan must not be interested at all. He could win a Scudetto with them too.

I don't follow Italian-ball.......

Last season: League champs
This season: 8th (37 points off top)

What happened?

Ahahah you clown were probably over the moon and signing Conte praises when we finished 4th above Assna.

Now “poor club”.

Conte is a better manager than that fat Australian grandpa will ever be.
Brutal words. But I agree. Ange is not on Conte’s levels ( that’s not an endorsement of Conte as a person mind )

No one is safe 🤕

"He wasn't popular with some players, and as De Laurentiis himself would later point out, when the owner told him he was screwing things up, Garcia had the temerity to ask that he be allowed to do his job. "So I told him to f--- off," De Laurentiis said."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom