Anzhi Makhachkala (Russia) - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Fryers starting = Rose not fit for weekend.

- Lamela starting = not starting at the weekend

- Kaboul starting is great news

- I’d be surprised if Dembele starts on Sunday if he plays 90 tonight.

- Soldado still well and truly first choice striker (correctly IMO)

Was hoping to see a Holtby start this upcoming weekend, but conversely giving Eriksen and Soldado more time to gel in the league is a plus.

School gave us iPads, and haven't blocked this, so I should really be taking notes on this but am not..

Our 6th form study room used to have computers in it when I was at school 12 years ago. All anyone did was play champ manager or the original gta on them until the teachers cottoned on and had to put a supervisor in there at all times!

iPads would have been much easier.

Cheers @ cahspur cahspur you too

And @ jimmyriggle jimmyriggle not bad haha, I'll blame this forum for me failing my GCSE's. I'm sitting here looking interested whilst playing Fifa 14 and checking this, no notes have been made. She's just stood there talking the whole time

We've been let out 15 mins early for good work, hahahahaha, now off home to watch us, solid team, wishing Dembele wasn't there but need Capoue back, Come on you spurssss :)

Why not give Friedel another run out for this one? Or dare I say Gomes? Should have left Lloris at home IMO, he really doesn't need to be there.

Probably would have had Kane out there instead of Dembele as well, with Holtby playing deep but the rest of the line up is pretty reasonable.

is on tv Live here (digi sport 1 channel) Chiriches play with Kaboul in defense...now i order pizza pie on phone (2 +1 free) ,i have beers -check,and i will be "on fire"...i hope in a victory

Last edited:
- Fryers starting = Rose not fit for weekend.

- Lamela starting = not starting at the weekend

- Kaboul starting is great news

- I’d be surprised if Dembele starts on Sunday if he plays 90 tonight.

- Soldado still well and truly first choice striker (correctly IMO)

I reckon AVB might still start Defoe on Sunday as he has a great record against West Ham.

I really you're wrong about Lamela not starting on Sunday.

"You'll never get past Vlaaad Chiriches, and if you do, you'll meet Kaboul!"
"You'll never get past Vlaaad Chiriches, and if you do, you'll meet Kaboul!"
:dude:

Back
Top Bottom