Apologies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a bit carried away in the match thread and Id like to apologise publically to Somareteeth, VS and anyone else who thought I was being a prick. I was.

This game does bad things, but we are all Yiddos

Internet fights should last about an hour. You pair have been at it since about 1979. You'll both give up eventually.

The cunty side of me does find it amusing though.

Fair play Sammy although i think everyone here should accept a few swear words on a day like this. Listen to these fucking scum cunts singing their solitary song. Fuck sake. You're all cunts.

Hah to be fair mate when I start talking about sniffing glue I probably deserve a bit of neg rep. Although its clearly Aberdeen's fault really.

Didn't see anything and can't be arsed to go back and look. But to be fair we all get annoyed and say bullshit when we are upset. I for one can really get pissed off and throw the dummy when we lose, and lose badly. I tend to just go off and calm down now. Get a different perspective and move on.

Cheer up everyone.

If you cant get to the game then Stay away from match threads, twitter, and watch football with the volume down. Takes the rage down to reasonable levels.

Got a bit carried away in the match thread and Id like to apologise publically to Somareteeth, VS and anyone else who thought I was being a prick. I was.

This game does bad things, but we are all Yiddos
AcHQ8.gif

Back
Top Bottom