Archie Gray

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That doesn't fill me with confidence for our "Plan" in this window if we're jumping in on a whim like that
Hardly a "whim" ... We've been tracking him for months... Agent Rodon was only sent in to keep a close eye and report back!

Have to be honest,i know nothing about this kid.
Predominantly a CDM but has not only filled in, but excelled at RB for Leeds last season....

For his age, he is unbelievably mature... And for the price, I think we're getting a promising, versatile player who can cover multiple positions...

It'll be like TWO new signings!
IMHO!

Last edited:
200.gif

Can’t forget this guy too!

This would, I'm led to believe, be a coup....?

The beauty of having the trf thread ignore.....

I knew precisely nothing about this.... Complete and utter suprise (and no repetitive bickering about Levy and dosh) considering he was being linked to others a few days ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom