Are we a one man team???

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His agent is certainly making come and get me noises already. I'm not sure we will be the only ones in for him though.

TBH, don't think we'll be in for him. It's well known, especially over here, that Belgium is lacking a top-class striker (which will cost them at the WC). The likes of Lukaku and Benteke are good, but not great.

I think people (not us, 'other' people) are confusing One Man Team with 'Star player'.
For as long as I've known anything about Spurs, we've had a Star Player, from Greaves, Hoddle, Gazza, Klinsmann, Ginola, the list (luckily) goes back beyond that, and right up to the present day in Modric, and now Bale..
But Greaves and Klinsmann still needed a team around him to supply chances....
Admittedly, Gazza did pretty much drag us to the Cup Final in 91, but if we were SUCH a one-man team back then too, then we wouldn't have won the cup without him!
Difference is today, is that IN ADDITION to our star players, we also have PLENTY of quality around them to compliment their skill, rather than just the odd one or two!

We are a one man team.

One man team.

One man.

One man. One goal.

One mission.
One heart. One soul. One solution.
One flash of light. One God(?) One vision.

One flesh. One bone.
One true religion.
One voice. One hope.
One real decision.

Funny how "one" is pronounced "won", but looks like "own" or "on"...
Seem to have gone a little bit mercurial there on us Rosie.

Back
Top Bottom