Ars*n* W*ng*r

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sk_rmavbild_2014_03_27_kl_13_12_28.png

Absolutely not. No way, no how. White Hart Lane is a safe for kids zone. Just imagine how many of the turfies would start filing sexual harassment suits against the club... Legal nightmare.

Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan really do cancel eachother out in the 'We've got one high-profile cunt each on Twatter' stakes...
....except Morgan has never been Chairman of that shithole, so all his wining and moaning come across as pure bitterness, and are mostly harmless...
...and to think, Sugar had his finger on the button once... unbelievable scenes!!

I don't want him here, but I'd love to see him sacked. The Gooners don't realise how good they've had it under him and I'd deeply love to see their average squad slip down the table like United. The tears and tantrums from their fans would be more than worth it.

I don't want him here, but I'd love to see him sacked. The Gooners don't realise how good they've had it under him and I'd deeply love to see their average squad slip down the table like United. The tears and tantrums from their fans would be more than worth it.
He will never be sacked

Not cool Jimbo, not fucking cool. Very tempted to ban.

So I'm takin it no one thinks it's a good idea.

ArcspacE ArcspacE Thelonious Thelonious who would you rather have as manager right now in terms of getting SUCCESS for the club. Sherwood or Wenger?

Next season most would agree we'd prefer an experienced man to come in and work with the talent within the club, form an actual system of play (with attractive attacking football) and doesn't need time to adjust to the league. Other than maybe Martinez or pochettino, Wenger would be by far and away the best candidate.

fucking hell in starting to convince myself. Time to go and purge in the toilet for a bit

ArcspacE ArcspacE Thelonious Thelonious who would you rather have as manager right now in terms of getting SUCCESS for the club. Sherwood or Wenger?

Next season most would agree we'd prefer an experienced man to come in and work with the talent within the club, form an actual system of play (with attractive attacking football) and doesn't need time to adjust to the league. Other than maybe Martinez or pochettino, Wenger would be by far and away the best candidate.

fucking hell in starting to convince myself. Time to go and purge in the toilet for a bit
WTF is wrong with you? :adewtf:

You're pushing this a little too hard...suspicious.

that-suspicious-meme.jpg

There are some places where logic does not apply and you simply don't go. Wenger at our club is one of them.

The second from last manager to win us a trophy was a man named Graham. I may have missed the bit where he became a Spurs legend.....

Back
Top Bottom