Could be on his way out of Woolwich this summer.
The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...
i think we need to ask ourselves also "Would he....?" cause i don't think he would, the man's a cunt, but not a moron. he can take metaphorical shit thrown at him, but i don't think he's ready for both us and gooners to literally throw shit at him.. (ok maybe not shit, but if they threw a pig's head at Figo, i don't see why woolwich fans or ours would not do something similar)Could be in his way out of Woolwich this summer.
Not cool Jimbo, not fucking cool. Very tempted to ban.Just tossing a little grenade out there but I'm amazed this hasn't come up before. It's a bit 'wrong in 60 seconds' and doesn't really reflect my own opinion but here are some potential reasons for why it could/should happen.
1. Melty goons screaming for their most successful ever manager to leave. Imagine their faces if he delivered us a few trophies or even just had us finishing above them a few times
2. Despite recent lack of success, the guy is a good manager and far better than anything we've had in the past. Few decades
3. We already have a strong academy and top class training facilities. Wenger's record of bringing through youth players into the first team and making then excellent is second to none bar maybe fergie in the 90s.
4. He is used to working with a very tight budget and still getting champions league every season. A Daniel levy wet dream.
5. In recent history we've had an ex gooner manager (who won a trophy) an ex gooner captain who in his first season was excellent and an ex gooner striker who every single one of us hated but now recognise as one of our best and most important players.
6. He is a huge name in world football and would no doubt attract big names to the club.
7. Just imagine how delighted Tim sherwood would be!
Of course all this can be overridden by the fact he's a whiny cunt who likes little boys and his first name nearly spells A rsenal.