Ars*n* W*ng*r

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just noticed something.....

28bco5d.jpg

I don't want him here, but I'd love to see him sacked. The Gooners don't realise how good they've had it under him and I'd deeply love to see their average squad slip down the table like United. The tears and tantrums from their fans would be more than worth it.

Just tossing a little grenade out there but I'm amazed this hasn't come up before. It's a bit 'wrong in 60 seconds' and doesn't really reflect my own opinion but here are some potential reasons for why it could/should happen.

1. Melty goons screaming for their most successful ever manager to leave. Imagine their faces if he delivered us a few trophies or even just had us finishing above them a few times

2. Despite recent lack of success, the guy is a good manager and far better than anything we've had in the past. Few decades

3. We already have a strong academy and top class training facilities. Wenger's record of bringing through youth players into the first team and making then excellent is second to none bar maybe fergie in the 90s.

4. He is used to working with a very tight budget and still getting champions league every season. A Daniel levy wet dream.

5. In recent history we've had an ex gooner manager (who won a trophy) an ex gooner captain who in his first season was excellent and an ex gooner striker who every single one of us hated but now recognise as one of our best and most important players.

6. He is a huge name in world football and would no doubt attract big names to the club.

7. Just imagine how delighted Tim sherwood would be!

Of course all this can be overridden by the fact he's a whiny cunt who likes little boys and his first name nearly spells A rsenal.
Not cool Jimbo, not fucking cool. Very tempted to ban.

Sorry - not for me

He epitomises the most successful part of their history, king Goon himself. Not to mention their eternal failures at the final hurdle come end of the season for almost 10 years now - sound familiar? His tactics and formations were found out in 2006 and he's fallen behind with no plan B in sight.

I want someone fresh and hungry to prove himself in the EPL

Didn't they win 9 out of their last 10 games last season thus pipping us to 4th spot.

#justsaying

Come on sammyspurs sammyspurs you contrary bastard. There is a consensus forming about something on this forum. You must be itching to argue against it .

Sk_rmavbild_2014_03_27_kl_13_12_28.png

Absolutely not. No way, no how. White Hart Lane is a safe for kids zone. Just imagine how many of the turfies would start filing sexual harassment suits against the club... Legal nightmare.

Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan really do cancel eachother out in the 'We've got one high-profile cunt each on Twatter' stakes...
....except Morgan has never been Chairman of that shithole, so all his wining and moaning come across as pure bitterness, and are mostly harmless...
...and to think, Sugar had his finger on the button once... unbelievable scenes!!

So I'm takin it no one thinks it's a good idea.

ArcspacE ArcspacE Thelonious Thelonious who would you rather have as manager right now in terms of getting SUCCESS for the club. Sherwood or Wenger?

Next season most would agree we'd prefer an experienced man to come in and work with the talent within the club, form an actual system of play (with attractive attacking football) and doesn't need time to adjust to the league. Other than maybe Martinez or pochettino, Wenger would be by far and away the best candidate.

fucking hell in starting to convince myself. Time to go and purge in the toilet for a bit
WTF is wrong with you? :adewtf:

Back
Top Bottom