Ars*n* W*ng*r

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In other news, I'd rather we stuck with Sherwood than sign Wenger. Considering I'd rather we had Mr Blobby over Sherwood, that puts it in perspective.
To be fair, imagine having him on the sideline..
140296_1.jpg

"PUSH UP!!"

And his tactics would be MENTAL. His body spots look like the current formation anyway.

he would NEVER be accepted as our manager look at the shit sherwood got because he is a woolwich fan!

first bout of bad form in the league and we would all be crying out for him to go because he is an ex Woolwich manager

Could be in his way out of Woolwich this summer.

Would you.....?
i think we need to ask ourselves also "Would he....?" cause i don't think he would, the man's a cunt, but not a moron. he can take metaphorical shit thrown at him, but i don't think he's ready for both us and gooners to literally throw shit at him.. (ok maybe not shit, but if they threw a pig's head at Figo, i don't see why woolwich fans or ours would not do something similar)

I don't want him here, but I'd love to see him sacked. The Gooners don't realise how good they've had it under him and I'd deeply love to see their average squad slip down the table like United. The tears and tantrums from their fans would be more than worth it.
He will never be sacked

Back
Top Bottom