As I said, our defence is in tatters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People didn't believe me, I even got a neg rep for telling the truth, so what's new.:)
Before we sold Caulker, it was threadbare as I said, now it's in tatters.
Title challengers, yeah right.

Kaboul and Sandro in our 'first XI', don't think so at Palace, nor v Swansea or Woolwich.

I'm just praying that Daws is being kept back, cos if he's injured, then it's looking like embarrassment at Selhurst.

Its a valid point but the club is so good at keeping transfers quiet from us that it wouldnt surprise me to see new defensive arrivals.
Pre season is the time to make a transition and I think that is exactly what we are seeing right now. We will catagorically NOT be going into the season this threadbare.

Lets not knee jerk like twatter fans.

I assume the club are addressing the problem. Considering they work with the players every day I don't think AVB will get to the start of the season and think SHIT I don't have any centre backs.

Where the fuck is OUR CAPTAIN Daws??? Does this mean he doesn't want to play for us? Is he injured? Have the club kidnapped him?!?!? FUCKING DISGRACE.

etc... etc...

People didn't believe me, I even got a neg rep for telling the truth, so what's new.:)
Before we sold Caulker, it was threadbare as I said, now it's in tatters.
Title challengers, yeah right.

Kaboul and Sandro in our 'first XI', don't think so at Palace, nor v Swansea or Woolwich.

I'm just praying that Daws is being kept back, cos if he's injured, then it's looking like embarrassment at Selhurst.
chill-out-slut.jpg

There's no way we won't replace Caulker. Probably with someone better. Rolando from Porto being thrown around. Injuries, not outgoings, are what have me concerned. We never seem to have a stretch where all our first choice players are fit.

We're not the only team to get injuries fella, the problem is our transfer policies

Bad mood today CB? We've broken our transfer record twice already, in fact I recall you saying you'd give Levy a handjob for getting your primary target Soldado this season. What's changed?

Back
Top Bottom