Ashley Phillips

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

c0508e04fc324355ada63e20ad9340aa

Strange that The Islington Guardian is ignoring our big transfer news.

Then again, when you have a story this huge breaking as we speak I guess other developments have to take a back seat...

WZFrsTX.jpg

How on earth do you know that?
Levy was willing to pay over the release clause to get him on tour so Ange could take a look at him, so I'm guessing this will happen now. He's also 18 though and has only made a handful of appearances for Blackburn last season, so it's probably too early for him.

Levy was willing to pay over the release clause to get him on tour so Ange could take a look at him, so I'm guessing this will happen now. He's also 18 though and has only made a handful of appearances for Blackburn last season, so it's probably too early for him.
This signing would annoy and antagonise Conte, I’m sure Ange is supportive but also unconvinced he wants to take a look or has any interest in involving him

This signing would annoy and antagonise Conte, I’m sure Ange is supportive but also unconvinced he wants to take a look or has any interest in involving him
Then what's the point of trying to pay over the release clause in the first place?

Whilst this is potentially a good signing I think I'd prefer players who are 'first team ready' right now.

Maybe he is 🤷🏻‍♂️

You have to know this is coming, so I'll go ahead and be the one to do it :ange-bored:

giphy.gif

As a more serious response, in terms of budget 2m amortised over 5 years does nothing to hurt our ability to get 1st team ready players.

If anything, it's just that you never quite know with Levy; whether this is a punt with no bearing on our primary transfer strategy this summer, or if Levy's going for the cheap solution instead of a real one :levywtf:

I can recall not so long ago hearing of a Welsh International joining us and thinking that was good news. Not seen a lot of Rodon and wonder if I will see any more of this 18 year old.

Back
Top Bottom