Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very good win 👍

Also looking at the table and run ins

Leicester are 7 ahead of us but we have them to play still, they also have United, Man City, Chelsea and West Ham left to play.

3 behind Chelsea who have Leicester, Man city and the scum left to play. Whilst also still being in Europe and the FA cup

Despite how shit we have been it's still on
Tells you how far ahead of the rest we could’ve been if we had any hunger. We started the season on fire really.

Even if we don't get top 4, I will get a sick, disgusting, perverse sense of satisfaction if we finish above West Ham and Woolwich in what can only be described as shit sandwich of a season.

We are terrible, how bad must that lot be to finish below us?

We got 5th before in the AVB/Sherwood season and that seemed like a miracle. Anything is possible.

Weird reading this after the game. I don't think we played well. If we play like we did in the first 30 minutes often, we will be punished (we do and we have).
We allowed one shot on goal in 90 minutes - what more do you want? No question Villa were poor but you can only beat what's in front of you ... pretty easy three points t the end of the day, much needed.

Part of me thinks Villa without Grealish is shit but the other part of me thinks of all the times we've let absolute ass teams score on us this season.

Pretty solid defensive performance. Again, it's the attack that concerns me, and I have a hard time putting that on the players.

The whole team is a level above Villa.

I forget who but someone posted that Villa had better squad than us before kick off and I was trying to figure out how many drugs they must have taken before typing that inane sentence out.
In fairness they have the 3rd best defence in the league

Lineker is a BBC poster boy. So by definition he’s a cunt. As a lead on MOTD he should provide facts and not opinions. He has form on Twitter Took a £400k pay cut this year. A pay cut of that much. 😳. Tosser.

Did all the basics right and everyone was communicating, one particular moment in the second half we had 5 bodies in front of a shot and three threw themselves at it. Far far better attitude.

Lucas - briliant. Doesnt always come off for him but he always commits players and makes things happen
The one that didn't was Sissoko.

Fucker still keeps getting minutes to play.

Back
Top Bottom