Autonomy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems a strange case to me, HP spent ages making sure the deal was right for them, I can't see how they could have missed something like this. All seems a bit unlikely and dodgy to me.
And I prefer the Ivestec sponsor logo. The Aurasma one sounds and looks like it's for some dodgy 70's sexy toy that gets you off through sound waves.

I'm sorry but EVERY company that sets it self up for a buyout is guilty of false accounting, HP are at fault for being the mugs that didn't do proper due diligence.
You worked all that out from reading that report?
wow
I would imagine that there an awful lot of companies who have been bought out who would take major exception to that sweeping statement.
From my reading of the situation, the only people that come out of the situation with egg on their faces would be Deloitte, particularly given the amounts being bandied around. That figure is likely to have been massaged as well, to highlight the indignity.

Back
Top Bottom