AVB Supporter Songs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB/Let it be is a winner for me!

BTW, is anyone in Block A (East Upper Corner) on Sunday...? it was the ONLY ticket I could get my hands on, and wondered if there were gonna be any other like-minded 'singers' up there to try and get an atmosphere started?

"WE'RE THE EAST UPPER CORNER, WE'RE THE EAST UPPER CORNER, WE'RE THE EAST UPPER CORNER, TOTT-EN-HAM!"

I like the one mentioned on the podcast last week or the week before, singing AVB to the tune of 'Let it be' by The Beatles.

I can imagine it being like the nice slow build up of 'oh when the Spurs...'

Now here's a funny thing...

After 27 matches of the 2011-12 season Chelsea got rid of André Villas-Boas.

After 27 matches of the 2012-13 season, André Villas-Boas' Tottenham Hotspur overtook Chelsea into third place in the Premier League Table.

Isn't Karma a bitch sometimes?

A1848_zps7e0bfdad.jpg

I'm just so monumentally bored with anything Beatles, I can't bring myself to sing it.

I think it is the McCartney overload on any public event has done it.

It's OK, I don't think we have to pay him Royalties every time we sing it...
Think of it like this; it's catchy, it scans, everyone knows the tune, and the words are simple, what's not to like?

Personally I don't care what it is (apprt from AVB's blue and white army, because this ISN"T a song that you can call "his"). I just want us to show the love. I also want the rest of the TEAM to see/hear it too, we are going into the most difficult run of games we have had this year, whilst the scum in Blue and the scum in Red and White implode and boo thier manager, we UNITE, I honestly feel we can make that differnce!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom