AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely you can't entirely blame AVB for this loss, that pass from Hugo was horrendous, the Sandro owngoal unlucky, and the Dawson/Kaboul mistakes on them.

I hate that this is happening to us, we are capable of playing much better than this and we should

I still say give him some time, how long, I can't say

This man was the one who broke our losing record at Old Trafford, achieved record points in a season, smashed our unbeaten record, and various others. As much as my mouth is sour when I say this, it's as much hope I have in AVB.

Surely you can't entirely blame AVB for this loss, that pass from Hugo was horrendous, the Sandro owngoal unlucky, and the Dawson/Kaboul mistakes on them.

I hate that this is happening to us, we are capable of playing much better than this and we should

I still say give him some time, how long, I can't say

This man was the one who broke our losing record at Old Trafford, achieved record points in a season, smashed our unbeaten record, and various others. As much as my mouth is sour when I say this, it's as much hope I have in AVB.

yes I totally blame AVB because he's tactics are just shit! How do u make a free flowing, free scoring, stylish team into this embarrassment? I'm happy to wait till the end of the season before we sack him, providing he doesn't completely screw things up by Xmas

While I have been fairly supportive and optimistic so far this season, I have to join in on this one. The majority of today's goals was first and foremost our own fault and not due to City being the best attacking team in the league. We gave away four goals today, and were never close to scoring one of our own. We played shit, and have been playing shit most our matches this season. Our play is ineffective, dull, and frustrating. Stating the obvious, I guess. But drastic things need to happen if we're gonna make EL next season. That's out target, right?

Me after 40 minutes

2h6t0r5.jpg

I never thought I'd. Be saying this but I'm in.. The last 6 weeks have been some of the darkest for many a year. We have become a big laughing stock and this has to stop. AVB is fucking us over. The players don't want to play for him. He says he learnt lessons from his last time he was in England.. Has he fuck he's got worse..
This is not acceptable and that is the end of story.

There is something seriously wrong with the system and the tactics we are playing.

We are getting more possession, creating nothing, and getting dicked.

Alarm bells should have been ringing when we lost 3-0 to west ham

Back
Top Bottom