Back to basics Match Thread:. LIVERPOOL FC v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC: Sunday, 4.30pm (aka: Tea-time) Deal with it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp strikes me as the kind of guy who'd do some choreographed skit with James Cordon.

The nonce
It was a mistake to put Lucas in the position, what are you thinking of Mason? Lucas hasn't played much PL football for more than a season, why throw him to defend? He's never played in that position. I don't blame Lucas, hasn't played many mins thrown in a match just like that. I would rather had Tanganga instead. It's done now, move on, shit season.
Don’t get that sun by mason. The other after getting back to 2-2 and looking most likely winners he goes for the 2-2. Did we need to bring on moura on this occasion especially as it was so late getting the equaliser?

Logs into Twitter to find literally thousands upon thousands of Liverpool fans raging about Paul Tierney and PGMOL!!!!!

tom-de-longe-wtf.gif

All because their unhinged manager thinks he's got it in for him as he thought Kane should have been sent off THREE years ago!

I don’t hate Klopp like some, but he can be an utter wanker sometimes and Sunday was one of those times.

The bullshit dig at Ryan Mason was also bang out of order.

Either by design (probably) or by fluke everyone isn't talking about Jotta's reckless, dangerous red card kick in the head on Skipp. Cunt.

Unfortunately I couldn't see the game. I read that after a short time we were 0:3 behind.
The next morning I saw that the team was very close to a draw.
These guys are going to put me under the ground and I'm very proud to support this team!

COYS!

By the way: Klopp is a terrible actor - disgustingly important.

I don’t hate Klopp like some, but he can be an utter wanker sometimes and Sunday was one of those times.

Klopp is a fucking asshole and when they send that ausländer back to Germany, they should confiscate his fake hair and teeth.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT.

I see Klopp turned on the nice guy routine again today.

Stone cold cunt. Worst manager going. Deeply unpleasant bully who physically intimidates officials.

Hope they make an example out of him.

Klopp: Tierney said, he planned to send me off.....after Tierney showed him a yellow for something that could easily have been given as a red.

Okay dude, okay :deledoubt:

The bloke looks like a Doberman chewing Tin foil when he goes off on one.

I’d have to wonder what was going on in Mason’s head at a critical time in the match when he decides to field a player who is as far from match fit as it’s possible to get. Lucas should not have been on the pitch.
Yes I said the same, was he needed at that point considering he threw in the towel v manure at 2-2.

Back
Top Bottom