Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly don't think they are that great. I like Guimaraes, but there isn't a single other player of theirs I'd want. It just makes a bit of a difference having a manager who has another page in his play book than "Park Bus". And I think Howe's only got the "run about a bit" page. They'll soon get fucked off with him.
I'm probably getting a little carried away! Youthful exuberance and all that.

Let's just say they are competent. I imagine their target is to try and get some sort of European football over the next two to three years. Fully expect them to try and nab established PL players.

I think at home against Woolwich, even with something to play for Everton are so, so poor they'll get beat.

This is the one! Perfect result.

If we can't beat or draw against Norwich and I'd take a draw and I'm sure that under Conte if we were drawing we'd play for that and not be twats trying to push for a goal only to open up.
If we can't hammer Norwich, a team rock bottom of the league with the worst goals for and against, we arguably don't deserve 4th.

james gandolfini GIF
I ain't smoked for 20 years but I would love a King Edward now.
(Not a potato...)

I honestly don't think they are that great. I like Guimaraes, but there isn't a single other player of theirs I'd want. It just makes a bit of a difference having a manager who has another page in his play book than "Park Bus". And I think Howe's only got the "run about a bit" page. They'll soon get fucked off with him.
Agree. Guimaraes is a baller and he works his nuts off too! I do like Wilson as an option (if he wasn't so injured and Saint-Maximim who's great fun, far better than thunder thighs at Wolves).

Neville talking about the own goal, saying the best centre halves - and points at carragher - would always get into position better so they didn't score the OG....

Carragher - who scored about 5 of those against us alone - Looked really sheepish and mumbled...".hmmmm"

*Trippier

Back
Top Bottom