Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was an absolute liability for us today IMO. In possession it was like playing with 10 men with Ben able to offer very little.. and in defense he was constantly found way out of position with no chance of being able to get back. Udogie can't come back soon enough.

Was an absolute liability for us today IMO. In possession it was like playing with 10 men with Ben able to offer very little.. and in defense he was constantly found way out of position with no chance of being able to get back. Udogie can't come back soon enough.
I didn’t see it that way at all. I thought he was one of our top performers.

He made plenty of runs that Son ignored, he covered pretty well on the wing defensively. Only real issue I had with him was that awful free header to give us a point at the end.

Even after that miss, he pinged a cross field 50 yard ball out to Johnson that was fantastic and it led to Johnson falling over himself and an eventual cross into the box with exactly 1 spurs player in there, which had me fuming.

Not always been my favourite player but this is a fantastic interview on the Gab and Jules pod. Davies seems such a decent and level headed bloke and really gives loads of insight into his life as a footballer, inside and outside the game. I’ve nearly finished part 1.

Says the player that stood out for him was Eriksen, said he was the manager on the pitch who dictated things for us. Said in training he always seemed to have more time on the ball than anyone else.

Said 15/16 and 16/17 we were better than 17/18/19. ( Airfixx Airfixx )

View: https://youtu.be/-KcjPT_8yfA?feature=shared

Last edited:
Not always been my favourite player but this is a fantastic interview on the Gab and Jules pod. Davies seems such a decent bloke and really gives loads of insight into his life as a footballer, inside and outside the game. I’ve nearly finished part 1.

Says the player that stood out for him was Eriksen, said he was the manager on the pitch who dictated things for us. Said in training he always seemed to have more time on the ball than anyone else.

Must have been Harry’s only free kick goal. Ben is a cracking bloke, consummate professional, never complains, not in the team he gets his head down .Every club needs a Ben.

Not always been my favourite player but this is a fantastic interview on the Gab and Jules pod. Davies seems such a decent and smart bloke and really gives loads of insight into his life as a footballer, inside and outside the game. I’ve nearly finished part 1.

Was coming here to post this link as well! Really cool listen, and there's a part 2 next where he talks about all his teammates, former and current, and Ange, etc.

Smart guy.

(Him; not you obv.)

:angehug:

Awkward Jim Carrey GIF

Back
Top Bottom