Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ben needs 1 more assist or goal this season to equal Danny Rose's best ever points tally for us (3 goals, 5 assists). Ben is currently on 2 goals and 5 assists.

Will he make it before the season is over?

Ben needs 1 more assist or goal this season to equal Danny Rose's best ever points tally for us (3 goals, 5 assists). Ben is currently on 2 goals and 5 assists.

Will he make it before the season is over?
I'll have to correct myself. Transfermarkt had not updated itself yet when I looked at it. Yesterday was his 6th assist in the league this season

I'll have to correct myself. Transfermarkt had not updated itself yet when I looked at it. Yesterday was his 6th assist in the league this season
I hate assist stats but can be useful when boiling the piss of rival fans, namely these ones.........
Manuel Lanzini Anthony Martial Alvaro Morata Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Cesc Fabregas Jesse Lingard Juan Mata Alexis Sanchez.

Ben Davies has more assists than all of them this season. The Lingard one I find quite nice seeing how many Utd fans are saying he's better then Dele, shuts them down in a second.

That there still are fans that don't want Ben at the club is mind boggling. Not on here mind you, but on other forums. Mental, absolutely mental

I think the main issue is that he has a different style of play than what Rose have/had, and that made him hard to judge in the beginning. Rose is more of a brute force wing back running up and down the line pressuring high while Davies is more of a tactical player, sees openings and do better crosses. Somebody can probably do a way better comparison, i just say what i see.

Going back to Ben, he has developed into our most consistent full back and is a real asset to our team. He's not flash and just gets on with his job without any drama or histrionics. You can't imagine him mouthing off to the media!
The best teams have a mixture of characters and Poch does a great job in balancing them out.

Going back to Ben, he has developed into our most consistent full back and is a real asset to our team. He's not flash and just gets on with his job without any drama or histrionics. You can't imagine him mouthing off to the media!
The best teams have a mixture of characters and Poch does a great job in balancing them out.
If Ben ever feels the need to mouth off he can just do it in Welsh and no one will understand him

Back
Top Bottom