Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think its actually that much of an upgrade on Rose unfortunately. The problem we had last year was that Eriksen was on the left which left Rose exposed... signing a new left back won't help the problem but hopefully changing the manager will.

Agree and disagree.

Eriksen on the wing left Rose exposed, and hiring Poch will hopefully solve it.

I do think Davies looks an improvement though. Everything Rose can do, Davies can do better, and Davies looks so much more composed.

Agree and disagree.

Eriksen on the wing left Rose exposed, and hiring Poch will hopefully solve it.

I do think Davies looks an improvement though. Everything Rose can do, Davies can do better, and Davies looks so much more composed.
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID. What exactly is it you disagree with then considering you've just reworded my original comment? :levystare:

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID. What exactly is it you disagree with then considering you've just reworded my original comment? :levystare:
Are you fucking kidding me? Read the first 2 lines of your post, and then read my part about Davies.
That's the disagree part.

Then read your part about the Eriksen problem, and then my part.
That's the agree part.

Then fuck off.

Are you fucking kidding me? Read the first 2 lines of your post, and then read my part about Davies.
That's the disagree part.

Then read your part about the Eriksen problem, and then my part.
That's the agree part.

Then fuck off.
You'd have a point if i said "Davies is exactly the same as Rose and is not an improvement at all."

What i actually said was, he's not a massive improvement. Which i think is true. He's slightly better, which coupled with the fact that Pochettino is a better manager than sherwood, should equal a far greater improvement.

You'd have a point if i said "Davies is exactly the same as Rose and is not an improvement at all."

What i actually said was, he's not a massive improvement. Which i think is true. He's slightly better, which coupled with the fact that Pochettino is a better manager than sherwood, should equal a far greater improvement.

How fucking daft are you?

You said Davies wasn't much of an improvement. I told you why he is.

Then I complimented you're good point regarding the Eriksen/manager situation.

Mama mia:pochfacepalm:

How fucking daft are you?

You said Davies wasn't much of an improvement. I told you why he was.

Then I complimented you're good point regarding the Eriksen/manager situation.

Mama mia:pochfacepalm:
Clearly you no read engleesh well haha. Someone said Davies will be a massive upgrade, to which i then said "I don't think its actually that much of an upgrade on Rose"

Which i stand by, Davies is younger though, and could certainly get better in the next few seasons. However, at the moment, we're not talking about a world class left back are we. i don't know why you're telling me he's an improvement when i said already he was! just not a massive one! Davies still definitely has his weaknesses. In fact id go as far as to say, if we'd had Davies instead of Rose last season, under Sherwood, the outcome would hardly be that different. People are fucking stupid when it comes to football and are acting like Rose cost us 20 points. I don't know why people think Davies will suddenly be a massive improvement when he had the most people run past him last season? MORE than Rose, who was supposedly terrible.

I think you all need to calm the fuck down tbh. Actually, i think the only reason we're going for Ben Davies is because he's welsh, and we don't have many homegrown players in our squad. If Siggy is leaving he needs to be replaced by a british player...

Clearly you no read engleesh well haha. Someone said Davies will be a massive upgrade, to which i then said "I don't think its actually that much of an upgrade on Rose"

Which i stand by, Davies is younger though, and could certainly get better in the next few seasons. However, at the moment, we're not talking about a world class left back are we. i don't know why you're telling me he's an improvement when i said already he was! just not a massive one! Davies still definitely has his weaknesses. In fact id go as far as to say, if we'd had Davies instead of Rose last season, under Sherwood, the outcome would hardly be that different. People are fucking stupid when it comes to football and are acting like Rose cost us 20 points. I don't know why people think Davies will suddenly be a massive improvement when he had the most people run past him last season? MORE than Rose, who was supposedly terrible.

I think you all need to calm the fuck down tbh. Actually, i think the only reason we're going for Ben Davies is because he's welsh, and we don't have many homegrown players in our squad. If Siggy is leaving he needs to be replaced by a british player...
Step away from your keyboard, sir.

Surely it has to be something to do with a corresponding transfer (presumably Siggy) being finalised before any formal announcement being made by both clubs & stop the Swans' forum going up in flames about how shit their chairman is getting rid of their best players & bringing nobody in?:levyeyes:

So the wait continues...

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 53s
Ben Davies is not at the Tottenham Hotspur open training session in Toronto, via @nkent9. #THFC

However, one of the anonymous non-playing welsh staff has caught a nasty but spontaneous face rash.... so he'll be watching on innocently.

brownpapernats1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom