Bentley goes to FC Rostov on loan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Bentley goes FC Rostov on loan

Luckily it wasn't a Moscow club. I don't think (even) Bentley's ready for that kind of bling party.

x9ksd.gif

I'm still pretty surprised how low his stock has fallen. The last time he got a run in our team it wasn't terrible. So he got injured last year but presumably he's passed a medical there so he would have elsewhere.

Bentley's first night out in Russia...

[nsfw]
tumblr_lxnwgrE9FS1r8jo7mo1_400.gif
[/nsfw]

"@SpursDrum Bollocks and I just got Bentley on all 3 new Spurs @underarmourUK kits #FML"

:avblol:

Speaking of Anži, I just noticed that they picked up Diarra on deadline day. Harry must be gutted. Especially since he can't get a job in Russia.

I just don't get it, I genuinely though he contributed a large amount the season we got CL football. I don't understand what happened.

Back
Top Bottom