Best Spurs side since 2000

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Berbatov and Teddy are v.similar, i'd struggle to get those 2 in a side together to be honest.

Plus... no VDV either?

If you've picked the team, they should play under you, rather than dragging up the whole AVB v Harry thing.

Ok, I'll delete that, so people can just see it as some harmless fun. I genuinely struggled to play that side in anything other than 442 that was why I said Id play it under Harry. It wasnt meant to raise a managerial debate.

Nice idea, here's what I would play.

............................Lloris...........................
..............King....................Verts...............
Walker.............................................Ziege
..........................Carrick...........................
............Sandro...................Modric............
Bale................................................Ginola
........................Berbatov..........................

Subs: Robinson, Woodgate, Dembele, Defoe, Lennon, Anderton, Sheringham.

Lloris​
Carr King Woodgate BAE​
Modric Carrick​
Lennon Bale Ginola​
Berbatov​
If it's a proper serious team then I'd have to shift Carrick for Sandro, other than that, fuck you.​

Berbatov and Teddy are v.similar, i'd struggle to get those 2 in a side together to be honest.

Plus... no VDV either?

Try making a team....its not easy. VDV should be on the bench though I agree....I will swap him for Moussa

I dont agree about Teddy and Berbatov being similar though.

Dont think Ginola counts really.....its getting a bit Scholesy here

:chicco:

putin-deal.gif

Back
Top Bottom