Beware the hysteria

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You dont care whether he lies to the fans. Thats all there is really.
This liar you keep disparaging was appointed by the ENIC you love. Tell me who is at fault? You must have eaten more cakes than anyone else on here. You've grown weary of supporting Tottenham - you've gone corporate mate - the love has gone out of your relationship with Spurs. Don't cheer goals? Sniping from a forum, and calling anyone that chooses to be optimistic a 'happy clapper'? Calling out people that go to games, who put their money the club's way? Yeah, ok. We need more like you.

I understand that you're bitter.

Last edited:
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!
giphy.gif

We're only 8 points out of third, certainly that is feasible, Why does he mention fourth? I think he's not gone far enough. But you won't here me complaining.

The thing is, I think he means it, which is fair enough. I just think he has put himself under pressure though, and I brought it up to counter those people saying that we are expecting too much from him.

Now those people are claiming that he isnt going for 4th, but has to say that he is so he can sound positive to the press.

Not the fans though....his interviews are apparently not how his words reach us. I really should have sent him my number.

This liar you keep disparaging was appointed by the ENIC you love. Tell me who is at fault? You must have eaten more cakes than anyone else on here. You've grown weary of supporting Tottenham - you've gone corporate mate - the love has gone out of your relationship with Spurs. Don't cheer goals? Sniping from a forum, and calling anyone that chooses to be optimistic a 'happy clapper'? Calling out people that go to games, who put their money the club's way? Yeah, ok. We need more like you.

I understand that you're bitter.

:dier:

“If against Fiorentina we rotate and on Sunday we win, you are a genius. But if we lose tomorrow and the final, you are a bad manager and coach. It’s not fair. I’m the same coach but when you take a decision sometimes you are right or wrong – but this is about football. We will take the decision to try to win against Fiorentina and after analyse again and try to put the best team out for the final on Sunday.”
“The priority is always the game we have ahead, and when we go back to London we will decide the squad on Friday or Saturday. But for us always the most important game is tomorrow and we need to be focused on the Fiorentina game, not on the Capital One Cup.”

Here is his admission that we prioritised the EL game over the Cup Final that we were already in.

He also admits that when you take a decision sometimes you are right or wrong. I also think he got it very wrong that week, as Im sure he knows.

But then again, that was just an interview so he didnt mean any of it.

You´re a good´n Joe, I know that

You are right, I think Im falling out of love with football as whole, but Im far from corperate. Personally, Id go back 1980s Division One in a heartbeat

You´re a good´n Joe, I know that

You are right, I think Im falling out of love with football as whole, but Im far from corperate. Personally, Id go back 1980s Division One in a heartbeat
I'm the same mate, but we're both afflicted with Tottenham - it's a curse, and a lovely addiction. We're both fucked.

Back
Top Bottom