Bezos Incoming

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems very unlikely. There have been a few stories like this over the last couple of seasons. All turned out to be wank.

Thinking laterally here, the huge changing rooms for American Football, they could be an Amazon Distribution Centre, bang in London...

iu
Why stop there? Put a roof on the stadium and you've got a warehouse.

Amazon just have nothing to gain from this. They’re one of the biggest companies in the world. The only reason they’d do it is as a vanity project.

I doubt there are many people in the developed world who haven’t heard of Amazon.

Same with Nike.

And also, why the fuck would a company want their name plastered on a stadium that belongs to a team who wins fuck all and loses to teams like Middlesbrough.

Nobody thinks leaving it without a sponsor does more for our 'brand'?

The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium being mentioned all the time does more for us when football is being shown (as well as all the other sports and events) than the Amazon Stadium would do IMO.

This is a complete failure and it’s all on Levy.

Not only have they failed to invest a single penny of their own for the last ten years (officially the lowest in the PL), they’ve completely failed to do their job and close naming rights. Levy should return his salary to the club to offset his failings as CEO.

As I've said in previous posts today, I don't think it's a huge deal and not one I will lose sleep over.

If it's gonna bring in fuck-off-millions of pounds then so be it; but otherwise I'm perfectly happy with us retaining the name....

Just a shame we aren't likely to officially revert back to it being called WHL.

"...THE WORLD FAMOUS HOME OF THE SPURS!" :tobyarm:

Thinking laterally here, the huge changing rooms for American Football, they could be an Amazon Distribution Centre, bang in London...

iu

Back
Top Bottom