Blackburn - Match Thread (The Paul Robinson derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I've been told (don't shoot the messenger!):

Adebayor back.
Nelsen back.
Kaboul - they are hopeful.
Saha 50/50.
Bentley not in squad again.

WindyCOYS said:

Adebayor back.
Nelsen back.
Saha 50/50.

I think you've overthrown 'Arry and will be in the dugout come Sunday.

FUCKING HELL, forget MUST win, this is simply JUST WIN! we'll deal with Bolton/Villa/Fulham in due course... lets' just win the game that's in front of us, and worry about the statistics and implications later shall we...?

Éperons said:
I'd speculate that Windy took a stanley to both of Harry's hammies, but that would be cruel, as he couldn't drive from Dorset every morning.

Have you seen the film Hostel? Remember the scene where the guy has his Achilles' tendons sliced...?

WindyCOYS said:
Éperons said:
I'd speculate that Windy took a stanley to both of Harry's hammies, but that would be cruel, as he couldn't drive from Dorset every morning.

Have you seen the film Hostel? Remember the scene where the guy has his Achilles' tendons sliced...?

I always imagined you in revenge, as more a Charlie Bronson type character, walking into the Spurs training ground bollock naked and smeared in whatever substance you want (calpol?) heaving muscles rippling as you tirade your way through the backroom staff, tossing aside any who oppose you with consummate ease, making you're way to Arry's desk leaving a trail of carcasses behind you. You watch Arry, silenced as he tries to comprehend the destruction you've caused, you gently whisper in his year, "top four or i'm coming back." Arry is left quivering in floods of tears as you triumphantly walk into the shimmering sunset.

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
WindyCOYS said:
Éperons said:

I always imagined you in revenge, as more a Charlie Bronson type character, walking into the Spurs training ground bollock naked and smeared in whatever substance you want (calpol?) heaving muscles rippling as you tirade your way through the backroom staff, tossing aside any who oppose you with consummate ease, making you're way to Arry's desk leaving a trail of carcasses behind you. You watch Arry, silenced as he tries to comprehend the destruction you've caused, you gently whisper in his year, "top four or i'm coming back." Arry is left quivering in floods of tears as you triumphantly walk into the shimmering sunset.

:baeshock: :gazza:

WindyCOYS said:
Éperons said:

Sorry, I got distracted. What I was saying was:

Have you seen the film Hostel? Remember the scene where the guy has his Achilles' tendons sliced...? Well that's an option, but not the one I'd choose for Harry. The way I'd go is to walk into Spurs Lodge in my birthday suit, dripping with Orange Calpol (#nopaedo). I wink at the security guards on the driveway as I stride in, and they drop their walkie-talkies in disbelief. As I wrestle Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan to the ground, their calloused fingers sliding on my Calpol-slick biceps, they try to call for Harry to run. Unfortunately for him, he's on the phone to TalkSport, discussing today's race meetings. "What's that Kevin? I'm speaking to Richard and Andy...top, top, triffic lads, triffic lads... hang on, who are you? And why are you naked? And why's Joe bleeding? FUUUUUUU.."

"Top four, or I'm coming back."

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:

Woah!!! That's uncanny!

WindyCOYS said:

Adebayor back.
Nelsen back.
Saha 50/50.

Please+don't+shoot+the+messenger.jpg

hrexaminer-in-the-know-med-300px.jpg

Back
Top Bottom