Blame game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VirginiaSpur said:
I blame Jenas.

:mong:

Seriously if that cunt had any power in this world he wouldn't have let Chelsea win. Well... he might have handles africa first... and the middle east... and some other stuff... but he would have had time to deal with Chelsea for sure.

My Top 5 Blames for putting football on the precipice this morning:

1) Sky
2) David Dein (for ruining everything the day he hired Wenger)
3) Wenger (see above, and also for being the man who took Hoddle to Monaco... paedo cunt!)
4) Abramovitch
5) The Arabs

The Spurs related ones are too numerous to mention, but Harry, the current players, Alan Sugar and Paul Gascoigne are in there (I have a wild theory about his tackle/injury in the '91 Cup Final, and how it was pre-agreed between him and Venables, to lower Gazza's price, back the club into a financial corner, and allow Venables passage to mount his take-over... and how we've never quite been the same club since... there, told ya it was wild!)

I know it's a little late for fuck yous, but I'm still heavy with hate from last night and I need to get this off my chest. OK?

AC Milan: Fuck You.
Liverpool FC: Fuck You.
UEFA's rules dept.: Fuck You.
John Terry's racist gob: Fuck You.
Fabio Cappello: Fuck You.
The FA's dithering appointment process: Fuck You.
The English Press: Fuck You.
Chris Foy: Fuck You.
Jermain Defoe's dwarf parents: Fuck You.
Howard Webb: Fuck You.
Marton Fulop. FUCK YOU.
Napoli: Fuck You.
Barcelona: Fuck You.
Real Madrid: Fuck You.
Bayern Munich: Fuck You.
Chelsea and your horrible undeserving racist fans with your thieving owner's blood money: Fuck You.
Spurs: Fuck You.

Anyone else? I don't want to find myself needing to say any straggling Fuck Yous in the next few feeks.

SandroSays said:
I know it's a little late for fuck yous, but I'm still heavy with hate from last night and I need to get this off my chest. OK?

Marton Fulop. FUCK YOU.
Chelsea and your horrible undeserving racist fans with your thieving owner's blood money: Fuck You.

Anyone else? I don't want to find myself needing to say any straggling Fuck Yous in the next few feeks.

I like this. You know how in ASOIAF Arya lists the people she wants to get revenge on over and over before going to sleep? Well, I'll be doing this with your list.

WindyCOYS said:
SandroSays said:

Marton Fulop. FUCK YOU.

I like this. You know how in ASOIAF Arya lists the people she wants to get revenge on over and over before going to sleep? Well, I'll be doing this with your list.

Jaqen-H-ghar-jaqen-hghar-30740482-495-434.jpg

Season's over, now we have a few months to recover and ready ourselves for how next season is going to fuck our shit up...

Back
Top Bottom